Having been a resident of Minneapolis my entire life, I decided to continue my education here. I’m attending the Minneapolis College of Art and Design, hoping to major in Illustration. I graduated from South High School in 2015. I focused on science my entire life up until the last moment, when I changed my entire path to what I love: Art. I finally chose my passion and I hope I can help someone make the decision to follow their heart, too.
- High School: South High
- College: Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Intended Major: Illustration
- What is one weird thing about you: I have 17 piercings and 3 tattoos with hopes to get more, plus I have dyed my hair every color in the rainbow – sometimes at the same time!
- What is your favorite thing about Minneapolis: The Walker Art Center. It’s so peaceful and so interesting. I have nothing but happy memories inside those slanted walls.
- What is your spirit animal: Ice Bear from Cartoon Network’s ‘We Bare Bears’
- What is your dream pet: I think it would be really cool to own Cerberus, the three-headed dog that guards the doors to Hades from Greek Mythology – three times the dog!
- Who is your celebrity crush: I actually am asexual and demiromantic (feel free to ask me what that is.) So unless I was close to any celebrity (I’m not!), I can’t develop a crush.