Hey! I graduated from South High School where I was named by Minneapolis Public Schools as an Extraordinary MPS student (you can check out my video). I was also a South High Kiwanis Scholar. I am passionate about education because I come from a family where education is lost.
I plan to eventually get my masters degree in social work and become an outstanding citizen in my community, but for right now I’m just an Auggie! I am majoring in social work and psychology because I’m passionate about learning human behavior and helping people.
- High School: South High School
- College/University: Augsburg College
- Intended Major: Social Work and Psychology
- Celebrity Crush: Tupac
- Favorite thing about Minneapolis: All the opportunities and resources that the city has!
- One weird thing about you: I like peeling dead skin off of people’s feet
- Hobbies/Interests: I love writing and laughing!