I like a bunch of different things. I live to eat. I’m an extreme dog lover. I’m always doing something whether it be staying active outdoors, meeting new people, hammocking, hanging out with friends, going to the movies, paddleboarding, or trying new things. I already bought season football tickets, so Gopher fans might see me out tailgating for the first game. In high school I was a part of the cross country, basketball, and track & field teams, as well as various other student organizations.
- High School: Washburn High School
- College: University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Intended major: Pre-Medicine (Minors: Spanish, Global Studies, Biochemistry)
- Favorite food: Steak Burrito Bowl from Chipotle
- Dream career: Surgeon
- Favorite Thing about Minneapolis: Lake drives
- Weird random fact: I went to senior homecoming as the band KISS with 3 other gals!