I’m not a religious person, but I do have some beliefs. I believe that everything happens for a reason and everything has purpose. Life can seem hopeless at times, being a person with depression I understand this. The thing is that even so we need to rise to the challenge and make our lives what we want them to be. School may be hard, but everyone can make it through.
I was raised by a non-biological parent & I wasn’t told the truth until I was 16. Even today I am still learning things I never knew about myself. I had a twin who died. I’m a 3rd Kyu (Brown Belt) in Shotokan Karate. I’m an artist, photographer, editor, writer, girlfriend, daughter, sister and I hope one day I can be someone’s mother too.
- High School: Roosevelt High School
- College: Minneapolis Community and Technical College
- Majors: Cinema and Liberal Arts
- Dream Career: Jack of Many Trades
- Spirit Animal: White Tiger (mythological: Dragon)
- Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, editing movies, photography, biology, psychology, martial arts, writing, face-painting, working with kids, photoshopping, Arabic, Japanese, studies of ascension…etc
- Favorite Food: Tie between Mandu (Korean Dumplings) and House Special Fried Rice